Toyota Track Day Blyton Park 19 July

Meets, club stands and the Corolla Brotherhood Annual Gathering

Toyota Track Day Blyton Park 19 July

Postby Lauren » Thu May 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Well, this has worked out well, after some discussion with friends on IMOC who wanted to get a load of us together for a trackday.

Hats off to Ben at IMOC for doing the leg work!

The Toyota Sprint Series are currently running a competitive event at Blyton Park on Sunday 20th July, and according to Colin there has been a fair amount of interest from competitors in a track-day thereso they can get to know the track etc. Crucially, Javelin currently have booked Blyton on Saturday 19th July and so have had no bookings (yes, I’m getting to the point!).

Colin has agreed to open up Saturday 19th July at Blyton Park as a ‘Toyota Only’ track day. We couldn’t restrict it to just MR2s unfortunately due to potential number issues, but Colin is taking bookings for TOYOTAS ONLY UNTIL THE END OF MAY. If there are spaces available after that he will open the day up to the general public to ensure the day is viable, which I think is fair enough. A typical day at Blyton runs between 45-54 cars and so far the only people who know about this are you lovely lot! So come on everyone, get booking!

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/track ... 5itemid=11

Costs are £139 per car which is very reasonable for a Saturday in July. Blyton is a fantastic and technical track, which also benefits from miles of Armco-free run-off so you needn’t worry too much about bending your pride and joy. I realise it may be a little ‘north’ for some people (myself included) but it’s well worth the trip and if enough people who expressed interest sign up this could be a fantastic club day out.

So far we've got IMOC (MR2s), I've posted up on the GT86 BRZ DC as a lot of us will be competing in the Toyota Sprint Series on the Sunday. :)

Would be nice to see some AE86's there. Local Premier Inn at Scunthorpe is the easy option.

Any questions let me know.
1985 AE86 GT Apex Sprinter Trueno. HKS cams, 2 way LSD, Tanabe exhaust, K&N, TRD suspenders.
2013 GT86, Milltek, decat, Injen induction, TE37s, TRD aero fins, TEIN Street Flex & EDFC Active Pro, mega sound system.
Lauren

Re: Toyota Track Day Blyton Park 19 July

Postby GTRJazz » Sat May 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Toyota only good idea will book on just need to check my dates
GTRJazz

Return to Events