1985 GT Apex Sprinter Trueno

Show us what you're spending your paycheque on

Re: 1985 GT Apex Sprinter Trueno

Postby Lauren » Sat May 03, 2014 11:37 am

Got the water pump, now just need to find some to fit it!

1985 AE86 GT Apex Sprinter Trueno. HKS cams, 2 way LSD, Tanabe exhaust, K&N, TRD suspenders.
2013 GT86, Milltek, decat, Injen induction, TE37s, TRD aero fins, TEIN Street Flex & EDFC Active Pro, mega sound system.
Lauren

Postby Lauren » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Well, the car drove for the first time in over two years, albeit round the yard to the contained where it's going to live to see out the winter.

It started easily enough, everything working okay. I admit, I did a couple of doughnuts in the yard, only to be requested to do a few more by the guys over other side of the yard who service trucks. So I did a few more. 8)

To be fair they did give me a hand to get it into the container, though I turned down the offer of using a forklift! Thankfully we found some bits of plate steel lying around and used them as ramps to get it in. Was actually quite easy.

Outside the workshop for the first time since August 2012:

The evidence for testing an AE86 does what it's supposed to do:

And finally in the container:
1985 AE86 GT Apex Sprinter Trueno. HKS cams, 2 way LSD, Tanabe exhaust, K&N, TRD suspenders.
2013 GT86, Milltek, decat, Injen induction, TE37s, TRD aero fins, TEIN Street Flex & EDFC Active Pro, mega sound system.
Lauren

Postby mad_matt » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:34 pm

I didn't put 2 and 2 together and just realised I saw this on EJ9.co.uk :D
Very tidy specimen, Lauren :)
mad_matt

Previous

Return to Build Threads